Re: pl/sql development in po 8 ?

From: <sharadsharma_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:06:01 GMT

1)
Oracle is fully compatible accross platforms. What ever you develop (in Oracle Forms, PL/SQL code, Oracle reports, SQL script and what not) on PO8 can be ported on server with no changes.

2) I do not think any of your client side development is going to conflict with PL/SQL debugger tools. As the code is fully compatible with Oracle server.