Context Option - Create Index Problem

From: Paul O'Driscoll <paul.odriscoll_at_anitesystems.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:49:38 +0200

Hello !
I'm running Context Option on NT with 7.3.4. I'm indexing (or trying to)
a small amount of text for a test ... but it's in 11 different languages.

I can easily install the software and create the users and even the policies
but .. indexing using the create_index command just never finish for a large
(161 texts .. each about 20K) amount of text.

The processor just gets 100 percent busy and it never completes.

Small amounts of text work well !

How can I tune this ..?? How big will the index be ? How big should my machine be
before I even think about context option ?

regards

pod Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 14:49:38 CDT