new and unique opportunity

From: Dan Darling <ddarling_at_tripleiomaha.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:35:36 -0500

This position is a high profile, savior type role within a major corporation. We have a need for one solid Oracle DBA and a couple of developers. This implementation was to be completed by the end of this year, well guess what, the organization who was handling this work is gone. Now, we need some Oracle proven leaders who can get the job done. IF your sitting there at your job knowing that tomorrow your going to be doing the same mundane tasks and want an exciting and career progressive challenge this is it. We are also an ERP solutions driven company and we have long term work for people who would like to get involved in such systems as Peoplesoft or SAP. This job is for you!!!! Call 1-800-354-5441 ext.. 22 or email me at darling_at_triplei.com we need people who can start now..... Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 09:35:36 CDT