Q: Dev2000 annoying features

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 12 Oct 1998 14:10:07 GMT

  1. I hate the status bar showing me what position my cursor is in, on the bottom of the screen. Who cares? Am I blind? The problem is that every time you close a form and open a new one to edit, it's back, even if you unchecked it on the view menu. Can I do something so that it's default is unchecked and I can check it if I damn well please?
  2. I want to change a lot of boiler plate text. However, once you change one item, the "text" button becomes unpressed and in order to edit another item, not only do I have to hit the button again, but first I have to click someone else on screen to get me out of highlight mode and then click on the "text" button and then click on the item. 3 clicks for every one. Edit 100 items and that's a damn waste of time.

--

If you have a condom and sunscreen SPF 15 or greater, than it's safe to look at
                     http://www.panix.com/~gsa/index.html