Enterprise Manager & Intelligent Agent

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 05:20:37 GMT

Hello,
I'm very confused about Enterprise manager and Intelligent Agent. I have a database Oracle 8.0.3 on NT4.0, and Intelligent Agent 8.0.3

I'm wondering how to config tnsnames.ora,listener.ora,sqlnet.ora and snmp_ro.ora,snmp_rw.ora,

'Cause when I create a job for export tables and submit it,an error occurs in Destination Validation Dialog: Destination Node Status
ora26 ora26 Failed to find address for agent Agent_ora26

I hope sommeone could teach me how to configuration intelligent agent. Thank you in advance.

Violin.
violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 00:20:37 CDT