Re: Full Ex/Im-port to New Instance, NT

From: Yassir Khogaly <yassir_at_khogaly.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 1998/10/11

Yes dear, I have pre-created my tablespaces...! Anyway listen to this.I had an email from jdurst_at_sky.net saying that he had similar problems with NT and suggested to shutdown and restart NT. I have Done that.....!
My EXPORT WORKSSSS....!
Is this a Bug in NT40 ...?

I agree with what jdurt_at_sky.net said ,"I have found that even though I have deleted files on NT, some times the OS still thinks they are there. More often than I care to I have had to completely shut down the server for NT to realise they are gone".........????

Thanx for help Received on Sun Oct 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT