Oracle DBA's and Developers Wanted

From: SoftRisk <softrisk_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Oct 1998 17:35:17 GMT

Software Risk Managers, International is pleased to announce 50 openings for one of its clients. We are looking for two types of people:

  1. Oracle DBA's with 1-5 years DBA experience
  2. Oracle Developers with 2-5 years experience using Developer 2000

Our client is building a world class software development capability in-house and is looking for dynamic, career-oriented people who want to be among the highest paid consultants in the industry over the next 5 years. They are looking for people who are aggressive, entrepeneurial, and professional in their behavior.

In exchange, the client will work with its employees to do the following:

  1. Establish a career and personal growth plan that will make the employee one of the most respected and highly paid consultants in the industry
  2. Establish short term and long term goals to ensure that the employee is fulfilled in all aspects of his/her career
  3. Provide all training necessary in order to achieve the career goals of the employee
  4. Provide access to a vast network of resources to ensure that the employee reaches his/her personal goals
  5. Provide sponsorship for H1B visas and green cards
  6. Provide fair compensation for bringing in new business or new employees
  7. Provide a bonus structure that give fair compensation for work performed

This is a terrific opportunity for anyone who is looking to establish a solid career in the I/T industry with a dynamic company.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send an e-mail with your resume to SoftRisk_at_aol.com.

All applicants must have at least one year U.S. experience.