Re: recommendations on pl/sql debuggers

From: Matthew MacFarland <matthew_macfarland_at_dril-quip.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:12:10 -0500

Hello Mark,

I have used SQL Navigator and SQL Station. The debugger on SQL Station is much nicer and easier to use. The debugger does not perform to well on packages. It can't seem to see all the variables. SQL Station also has a nice reverse engineer script builder. SQL Navigator is much nicer for all around database developement has lots of builders for every object type. You can open existing objects into the builders in SQL Navigator, edit and apply the changes to the database.

Matthew MacFarland