Re: SQL*Loader Problems

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/10/08

Firstly, I never ever ever trust the loader return codes on any platform, I prefer to examine the log file. I have code to do this, it's not hard.
Secondly, the partial record problem appeared in 8.0.5, it was ok in 8.0.4. I believe a patch is due in 8.0.5.1. Steve

--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply.