Re: Limits

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 9 Oct 1998 02:14:12 GMT

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 17:07:52 GMT,
ktucker1858_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Could someone kindly point me to the correct doc set that points
>out items such as,
>
>Reserved words in ORACLE
>Max_table_NAME_length
>etc.

My guess would be that this type of info is scattered all over. For the two items you mentioned above, I believe you could find them in the SQL Reference Manual. Look under the CREATE TABLE command. I think it gives the max length there.

regards,

Jonathan Gennick Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 21:14:12 CDT