Stress script - any good ideas?

From: Anders Øgsnes <ao_at_funn.no>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:47:33 -0000

I have been asked to make a PL program which purpose is to make load to our NT Oracle servers in order to monitor performance.

The program should take some parametres when executing, in order to give te tester an opportunity to vary the loat (i.e: execute stress(1000) - which do something heavy 1000 times)

Do some of you have some ready made, or do you have some tips for me? - I'd be very happy!

Thanx in advance

Anders Øgsnes
Funn as
ao_at_funn.no Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 17:47:33 CDT