Only a sennior DBA would know

From: Rob <robbiea_at_idirect.com>
Date: 8 Oct 1998 20:40:24 GMT

...someone who would be qualified to help me.

I need to ask some specific questions regarding Oracle Database Administration. Please only respond to me if you have at least 7 or 8 years of experience working within an Oracle Database. I am interested in finding out what the market is like for senior oracle DBA's. What type of dollars they can command, and what employers they would consider quality ones.

Also I am interested in the differences between Full Time and Contract DBA's. Is Contract more popular than Full time these days? Are there any DBA's who still work Full Time?

I live in Canada, so anybody in Canada would be more help to me than anywhere else, but everyone feel free to respond

Please email me back

Thank you

Rob

robbiea_at_idirect.com (home) Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 15:40:24 CDT