Re: Building a Partitioned Primary Key index on a VLDB?

From: Stephen Tahmosh <stahmosh_at_cstent.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 13:20:39 -0400

Hi,
I'm afraid you're further along than I am. I was looking for related assistance I'm not sure I have the proper syntax for creating a partitioned primary key. I tried:
alter table t add constraint t_pk primary key (TDATE,TID , TSCHEME) using index local
tablespace T_space;

and received the following message:
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [12851], [], [], [], [], [], [], []

The partition key is TDATE.
Is the syntax correct (using local?).

Thanks in advance,
Steve