Re: Oracle 7.3.2.3 running on Solaris 2.6

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 17:09:11 GMT

Dan, I asked Oracle Support about the listener problem after I installed 7.3.2 (or was it 7.3.3?). It turned out to be a bug, and they wanted me to apply a patch to fix the problem. I just convinced the company I was consulting to go with 7.3.4.0.1. I love this version, I have yet to experience any problems or headaches. Oh by the way, How did you like it when Oracle still kept referencing SQLDBA in the dbstart/dbshut scripts when SQLDBA was no longer in existence?

Satar