__LINE macro in pro*c

From: <pradeepj_at_delhi.tcs.co.in>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 15:20:58 GMT

Hi!
I am doing some error logging in my pro*c program and I am using the macro __LINE__ to get the line number in the pro*c program file.
But on running this program it is giving incorrect line numbers. It is giving corresponding line numbers of generated 'C' file.

Can any body tell me how to find correct line numbers in the pro*c file.

Thanks in advance,
-Pradeep

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 10:20:58 CDT