Db App EXTERNAL DATA Integration

From: WMoore <moore_at_witicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:49:59 -0600

Learn how you can integrate precise weather data (by hour and for any location in the U.S.) into your Database Planning Application.

Developing or managing a project planner-tracker, workflow management, or clendaring & scheduling application?

Receive realtime data and alerts through your firewall into your corporate database apps for better operational planning from WeatherWindow (http://www.WeatherWindow.com)

Visit the site and set WeatherMinders for your upcoming travel, outdoor events or activities, or special occasions. We'll send you email if the forecast is for rain, snow, hot, cold for anywhere in the U.S. ...and using our Web site is FREE!

You can also add weather information for exactly where and when your users need it -- integrated into the unique value of your internet, extranet, or intranet applications.

Let your visitors set and receive our exclusive WeatherMinders (via email) if the weather is going to affect their plans.

Stay in touch with your users while they're away from your site...

...as often as the weather changes...

...and it's free...

...check us out: http://www.WeatherWindow.com/