problem wile using utl_http along with utl_file

From: <bram_s_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:31:29 GMT

Hi all,

I have this very strange problem with personal Oracle:

I try to download a HTML page using utl_http and save it to a file using utl_file

when I run this code, PO kills my session (EOF on communication channel)

when I outcomment the utl_html part, all works fine also, when I outcomment the utl_file part, all works fine.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks

Bram Stieperaere