Re: remote is fine, local hangs

From: Rob <rob_at_ohall.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:10:24 +0200

I have the same Problem but I see the message "ORA-12505 The listener could not resolve SID given in connect description."

I am sure the tnsentry works because when I connect from a application like Java-Applet the connect string works.
No solution until today. But it must be simple Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 03:10:24 CDT