Re: Problem with apllication developped whith ODBC 2.x running whith ODBC driver version 3.0.

From: ddansw <datadirect_answerline_at_intersolv.com>
Date: 1998/10/07

Florian,

I do know that the 2.x driver manager and 3.x driver manager on unix are different and this is probably the source of the problem if your application is linking in the 2.xc ODBC libraries. You will need to link in the 3.x libraries, your ODBC calls should remain the same as the 3.x driver will work with the 2.x calls.

Steve Runyon
INTERSOLV Answerline