Re: How can I see Oracle patches applied?

From: <plomax_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 23:20:37 +0200

This is a rather large boan y=ou have just chosen. The answer is strictly NO!
The only way you can control is by qualifying the kits or packages of Oracle yourself.
ON SUN your have to look at the qualified packages(oracle specific version installs) that you have qualified and created within your company structure.

Digital it is setld -i of the kits that you have qualified. Oracle does not respect the platform specific installs of kits or packages. The only real way of validating is with the unix.rgs in the orainst directory. This you can esaily awk to put in a presentable excel format. Cheers Peter