Re: Help! Error trying to start Oracle server!

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 19:37:04 GMT

I was unable to find any problems like that in the Oracle Metalink Database, I will keep looking. If you manually start up the database with SVRMGRL, do you get the same problem? I'm thinking maybe someone made some changes to the DBSTART/SHUT scripts. On another note (nothing to do with this post), your database buffers are set at 6.5MB while your variable size is Over 200MB. Any reason why?

Good Luck,
Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin