Re: information on OCP exam?

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 07:52:43 +0100

Buy the Oracle Press 'Oracle DBA Certification Guide'. It's a big (and expensive) book, but it will tell you everything you need to know about the Oracle DBA track. I used it to pass the exams, and I've never been on an Oracle course in my life, although I have been using Oracle for about 10 years.

Use the normal Oracle documentation set in conjunction with the above book and you should be OK. Also get the free Self Test Software exam off the Oracle Web site. I didn't pay for any of the bigger test exams from STS, but you might want to, depending on how confident you feel after taking the test exams.

MotoX.