Oracle Developer/DBA opportunity in Raleigh, NC or Austin, TX

From: Matthew Pardo <matt_at_milestone-media.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:45:04 -0400

Hi all,

The company I am working with is looking to hire another Oracle Developer/DBA and I thought I would pass this great opportunity along. Anyway, we are looking for someone who has experience in development or DBA type activities. Our platform is Solaris with some development on NT.

I have included the job description below. I think what we are really looking for is someone who has some of the skills we need and the desire to learn the other skills that the job may require.

You can learn more about the company at www.tmanage.com.

If you know of someone who is interested, please forward this onto them.

Thanks!

Matt
matt_at_tmanage.com

ORACLE DEVELOPER/ DBA DESCRIPTION: A great opportunity to join a new and fast-growing telecommuting company. Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with cutting-edge technology. Join a team of other developers to develop information systems to automate in-house processes.

At least 2 years experience as an Oracle developer or DBA with experience
in developing systems connected to both a LAN and the World Wide Web. Knowledge and experience with some of the following is essential: Database
design, database setup, SQL, SQLPlus, and working in a UNIX environment.

REQUIREMENTS: Recent significant experience in some of these technologies:

          Flexible, proactive, assertive
          Team oriented
          Self-motivated with the ability to adapt and learn
technologies
          Database design
          Oracle server on Solaris
          DBA skills
          SQL, SQLPlus
          Oracle server or other Web server
          Integration of Oracle with Web
          Developer 2000 and/or Designer 2000 or other development tool

EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BA degree with 2 years experience or 2-3 years hands-on experience minimum.

LOCATION: Raleigh, North Carolina or Austin, Texas

TRAVEL: Minimal

COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: Competitive salary and stock options based on experience with full medical/dental/vision benefits and 401K plan. Great opportunity with fast-growing company.

CONTACT: Matt Pardo at matt_at_tmanage.com Received on Tue Oct 06 1998 - 18:45:04 CDT