Re: Securing 'internal' from ROOT

From: <jhy_at_earthling.net>
Date: 6 Oct 1998 17:12:22 GMT

Even if you do manage to secure your server (which I doubt), what about backups? Whats to prevent one of your sysadmins or operators from taking one of your backup tapes and loading it on another system where they have full access? Any good DBA should be able to get your backed up database running on another system.