How to find the name of the schema on an existing Oracle 7 Database?

From: m.L. <mleung_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/10/05

Hello everyone,

        In one of our client databases, I need to find out the name of the schema in a hurry. I looked around. Apparently, user_tables has no such information. Should I try svrmgr? any help will be very much appreciated.

If you don't mind, please forwar the information to <mleung_at_intelus.com>. I will try to check this newsgroup later, but the sooner I get this information is better.

Thanks in advance

michael Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT