automatic load data into database

From: Giuseppe De Donno <dedonno_at_ariadne.it>
Date: 1998/10/05

Hi, I have a question.
In my dataflow, some files txt must be load in a Oracle 8 database. These files have sent to server with Oracle database by mail and I must build an automatic procedure (pl/sql, Java, other) that analyzes these dates and load into database only a part of them. Can you help me?
I'm in need to use sqlloader? How?
Thank,
best regards.....Giuseppe Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT