OWS on NT

From: Arul <arulmozhi_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:15:44 -0400

Is someone running OWS on NT and supporting a Dev2000 based application? If so what are your observations on the number of simultaneous connections , H/W requirements and how does it compare with OWS on HP-UX? I need this input before I can deploy our Application on the Web.

Thanks for the all the help you could provide me. e-mail : arul_at_cheerful.com Received on Mon Oct 05 1998 - 13:15:44 CDT