Re: ORACLE Workgroup Server for IRIX64/R10K, Can it work?

From: Scott W. Douglass <scott_at_keiler.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 10:35:50 -0400

Thanks Doug! By checking through the dbstart script I figured one more thing out: I needed an init{ORACLE_SID}.ora file... in ORACLE_HOME/dbs.

Now I've just got to test it out... too bad the distribution from Netscape doesn't include the weblistener...

I'm trying to access the system via sqlplus on the command line, but it complains:

Message file sp1<lang>.msb not found.
Error initializing SQL*Plus

I'm downloading the Oracle7 ODBC drivers for WindowsNT now, and will try to access the database through that mechanism...