Re: Oracle 8 - Advances queuing package.

From: <L.B.Vanting_at_t-online.de>
Date: 4 Oct 1998 11:41:15 GMT

I have managed to get this to work with 8.0.4 (at least this version for production use) and the Objects Option, that is I've created Object Types as my message payload. Also the examples are working, remember the correct privileges to the AQ-administrator.

Lars Bo

Thierry Leleu schrieb in Nachricht
<3614E8E3.C0ADEF69_at_aar.alcatel-alsthom.fr>...