Oracle Database admin on Windows NT

From: <gowri_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 02:12:41 GMT

 I manage Oracle 7.3.4 server from my client machine from the server console logged on as a user with NT Administration privileges. Now that I want to manage the databases from my clinet machine(NT workstation) using Enterprise manager, do I need to have the full administration privileges on the Server machine(OS privileges). If I require to perform all the necessary DB functions from the client machine with an user account not having Admin privileges, Is there any work around?

 Thanks in anticipation!

 Gowri Shankar