Export core dumps...

From: <sunita_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 5 Oct 1998 01:29:44 GMT

The nightly full export of the database (executed as SYS) is core dumping.

What is the cause?? I ran catexp.sql again. I analyzed with validate structure option for all tables in all the users. Results show that no objects are corrupted. So far it has not helped.

two questions:
1. What is teh cause?
2. What do I do to resolve this?

Thank you.. Received on Sun Oct 04 1998 - 20:29:44 CDT