Re: ORACLE NOT AVAILABLE message via TCP/IP - Help me!

From: Horace Chow <horacecw_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 11:54:35 +0800

Bagpuss,

    Try to check the followings:

  1. Unset the $TWO_TASK value
  2. Make sure that the $ORACLE_HOME is set properly after the database upgrade
  3. Modify the 'oratab' file to reflect your new $ORACLE_HOME
  4. Check the 'listener.ora' to see whether you have modified the $ORACLE_HOME value of your upgraded database.

    Please let me know whether it can help you to identify your problem.

Horace Received on Sat Oct 03 1998 - 22:54:35 CDT