Re: Scheduling problem....

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 13:59:26 GMT

You need the scheduler service running on NT.

NET START SCHEDULE Use the control panel/services to set startup automatic, if not already.

I think the scheduler service is only available on NT Server... Do not know about NT Workstation.

AT 1:00 /EVERY:M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU EXP73 PARFILE=C:\EXP_PARAMETER_FILE.TXT EXP73 HELP=YES for help on EXP73, etc..

AT /? for help with the at command.

That should get you started...

Good luck!

ashesh48_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Hi All, I have Oracle v7.3.3 on NT. I am running into the problem of
> Scheduling the Export and backup(to the Tape) on it. Is there anyone who can
> help me with it?? How can i schedule it using the AT command?? Any
> suggestions will be greatly appriciated.
>
> Thank you for ur help in advance.
> Ashesh.

joebrown
@leading.net Received on Sat Oct 03 1998 - 08:59:26 CDT