Re: abnormal shutdown help

From: <rspeaker_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 16:04:38 GMT

Could the reason it may have taken a long time to come down the second time be a user connected and started a session? If so, it will never shutdown until the user disconnects.

Try connecting internal, issue a shutdown abort command, then starting it up and shutting down normal again. The abort option knocks any users off.

Roy