Re: Hardware recommendation???

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/10/01

Jeffrey, You can call our company, we are a VAR (Value Added Reseller) for Sun, IBM, HP, SGI, and many more. Call 949-756-0588 and tell the receptionist that you want to talk to someone who sells UNIX Boxes. When you get a hold of a sales person, tell them you want to spend less than 10k, we have older Sun Boxes that may serve your needs. If you have any problems with getting a hold of someone, leave a message at ext. 155 and I'll have someone call you back.

Good Luck,
Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin