Re: Converting MS-Access to Oracle

From: Bill Despeaux <wjd_at_erols.com>
Date: 2 Oct 1998 02:47:25 GMT

Oracle provides a wizard which performs Access to Oracle migrations for free with the client software on release 7.3. I haven't installed the 8.0 client yet, but I am sure there must be a similar product in that bundle.

The wizard is very easy to use, but if your database is big it may run a while.

Thanh Vo <thanh_at_auco.net.au> wrote in article <6v00f0$ug0$1_at_qpix.qpa.com.au>...