how to backup complete tablespace?

From: Tim Schaubroeck <schaubro_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 01 Oct 1998 11:22:10 PDT

I do client support for a program which works with oracle databases. We want to be able to go to our clients office, copy his tablespace, all the tables and data, and bring it back to our office. We want to be able to create an exact copy on our office oracle server. We then will do all the necessary customizations to the database. Then we want to take this work back to the client.

Can anybody either tell me what I need to do to do this? Are there any software programs that will make this simple, fast, and efficient for me to do?

thank you for any help that you have to offer,

Tim Schaubroeck
schaubro_at_mindspring.com Received on Thu Oct 01 1998 - 13:22:10 CDT