Re: OEM Perf. Pack alternatives?

From: monton <monton_at_qni.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:58:57 -0500

Platinum Technology Inc. out of Chicago, IL has a product called DBVision. This product has a console that works both on Unix and NT/95. It does more than just performance monitoring. It does capacity planning, trend analysis, 24x7 monitoring with alerts. It illustrates the data in a graphical format. It will even page you with problems.

You can get more detail at www.platinum.com and search for database performance or DBVision.

Keith D. Monton
monton_at_qni.com

<01bdeca8$6e27b9c0$be130193_at_sfow654279.sfo.b-amers.bechtel.com>...