Replication References?

From: Alan C. Fusco, Ph.D. <acfusco_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:52:40 -0500

Are there any good reference works on Oracle replication between PO7/8 (Win95/98) and Oracle 8 (NT)? I would like to see a basic discussion on replication, various schemes/scripts, setting up issues, maintenance issues and "things to avoid." I really haven't seen replication discussed in 3rd party books, even on those dealing with PO.

Alan Received on Wed Sep 30 1998 - 20:52:40 CDT