Smart Way to Extract from Oracle to a File

From: Jackie Keller <jkeller_at_awiweb.com>
Date: 30 Sep 1998 21:35:11 GMT

What is the smartest or best way of selecting data from the oracle tables and writing it to a file? We have done similar things (not w/Oracle) using report writers. However, it appears that Oracle Reports will not let me do this. Do I need to use PL/SQL and output to a file??? Received on Wed Sep 30 1998 - 16:35:11 CDT