Re: Oracle and ODBC

From: Jean-Philippe Squelbut <squelbut_at_csi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:55:10 +0200

Hello

I don't wanna know nothing about that ... of Windows. Oracle : on each of your client you will have

    1 to install Oracle Client , at least Sql*Net that will encapsulate your network make look your database as local.

    2 to do a very simple configuration of this SQL*Net with a utility names EasyConfig

    3 to configure your ODBC (This point you know it better than me).

<6utk7h$ae4_at_bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...