Temporary tables

From: <agrouza_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 04:01:57 GMT

Hi all,

I recently had to create a batch procedure where I needed a temporary table. Apparently there is no such thing in Oracle ( like in Sybase SQL Anywhere where there is corresponding SQL extension ), so I need an advice of what is the best way to handle this. Should I create this table and clean it up regularly or maybe there is a cheaper alternative...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Anton