PL/SQL complex selects

From: Gocha Mchedlishvili <gocham_at_mci2000.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:46:24 -0400

Hi!

I tried to create cursor in procedure like

DECLARE
    CURSOR MyCursor IS
    SELECT * FROM ( SELECT * FROM MyTable)

But I'm getting an error, I'm also getting the same error when I'm trying to use complex select anywhere in procedure. Is it possible to use complex select in procedure?

Thanks,

Gocha Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 20:46:24 CDT