URGENT Please, Is anybody worked with SLIDER CONTROL, PLEASE HELP

From: Venkatesh Malepati <venkatesh_at_teamqsi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:12:59 -0400

Hai Everybody,

Please help me, how to work with slider control in forms4.5. I have imported slider control into the forms with OcX control, now I need to show its value in a text box , when the user slides through the slider. Manuals from Oracle does n't giving me much information. Please if any body know how to work with OCX controls, email me at venkatesh_at_teamqsi.com

Thanks in advance,

regards,
Venkatesh Malepati Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 17:12:59 CDT