Calendar Function HELP!!!!

From: Rohan Jayasekera <rjayasek_at_csc.com>
Date: 29 Sep 1998 16:42:32 -0400

Hi!

I am trying to use Oracle display calendar function with start and end date pass into it as parameters. But it does not seem to work. Once the calendar is displayed I can select any date even though I restrict it, calendar still allow me to pick a date that's not with in the range. Display calendar function resides in OFG4CALL.pll. Does any one else have this problem.

How can I let the display calendar list only date rangers that I passed it in?

TIA,
Rohan. Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 15:42:32 CDT