dual processor

From: Datasyst <mailds_at_tin.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:04:26 +0200

Please I need some help to configure Oracle Server 7.3.4 under Windows NT with a machine equipped with two processors. I have read some information on Oracle DBA Handbook but I'm not so sure about it!!
Can someone tell me how I have to modify my INIT.ORA file ?? What parameters Have I to insert in :
- PARALELL_MAX_SERVERS

Thanks
Frank Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 04:04:26 CDT