Replication code wanted (Oracle8)

From: Gertjan Stil <stil_at_nospamnlr.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:11:04 +0100

Hello,

I am working on a system that uses a-synchronous multi-master replication on a
number of Oracle 7.3.2.3.1 servers. During an operational test we encountered a
problem that is caused by the replication support software that is generated by
Oracle for each table that is replicated, especially the <table-name>$RP package.
The problem is NOT that this code contains a bug but it simply doesn't work like
we want it to.
I have heared some rumours that the replication support software is different
in Oracle 8. I don't have an Oracle 8 server and therefore I would like to ask
if somebody can me a code fragment of the generated <table-name>$RP package (the
body).