Re: exp 7.1.4 -----> imp 7.3.3

From: Al <al_at_work>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:12:38 -0400

A full export is fairly straight forward. Note that the import process will attempt to create the tablespaces, using the same file names as in your 7.1.4 instance. This will fail if you are running on the same server. The solution is to pre-create the tablespaces.

If you are exporting & importing by user, then you will need to manually define your users. You will also have to define any public synonyms that are used to reference objects owned by the user(s).

<01bde959$a2679360$55c015ac_at_klangley.pinnacle.co.uk>...