Audit Trails...

From: Erik <eriktang_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 00:47:45 +0800

Hello, can anyone help to answer my questions :

In our site, the Oracle8 was installed under HP-UX. When I reviewed the audit trails (e.g. select * from dba_audit_session) by using SQL*Plus, only date was shown under the column timestamp. However, if I use MS-Access through ODBC, I can get both time and date for the column timestamp. Is it related to NLS parameters ? How can I see the time information using SQL*Plus ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards/Erik Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 11:47:45 CDT