Re: Oracle 8 ODBC problem with Access

From: Pepe Lima <lima_at_ensa.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:15:09 +0200

Access need a key to recognize the row that you are updating, if you don't have one key, Access uses the entire row (all columns) to construct one, then if you have a null column Access can't identify it.

Construct a primary key to the table.

Andrew Abrams > escribió en mensaje
<6umpft$qlg$1_at_holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...